Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Reducing SAP implementation from months to minutes with Azure Logic Apps
- Azure SQL provides a unified management experience
- Announcing the general availability of Python support in Azure Functions
- New Azure Blockchain SDK updates with Truffle
- New Copy APIs for efficient data copy in Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Archive Storage expanded capabilities: faster, simpler, better
- PowerApps Optimization Techniques
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Bindings Exporter Tool by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Port Multiplier Tool by Sandro Pereira
- Excel files – Azure and BizTalk Server by Mark Brimble
- BizTalk supported Microsoft .Net Frameworks & August 2019 Windows Updates #msbts by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Azure Functions Live – August 2019 by serverless360
- Understanding Azure Durable Functions – Part 8: The Fan Out/Fan In Pattern by Jason Roberts
- Search Logic Apps Run or Trigger History by Priya Latha
- Azure Blob Storage vs File Storage by Nadeem Ahamed
- Building an Azure-powered Concourse pipeline for Kubernetes by Richard Seroter
- Azure API Management updates – serverless, schemas, and a new dev portal via Azure Friday
- Protect your web applications using WAF with Azure Front Door via Azure Friday
- An introduction to Azure Dedicated Hosts via Azure Friday
- Open Neural Network eXchange (ONNX) Runtime via The Azure Podcast
- Guidelines for Human-AI Interaction with Dr. Saleema Amershi via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Building Applications using Server-Side Blazor with Shaun Walker via .Net Rocks Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.