Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Logic Apps updates for July and August 2019
- SQL Server Data Tools is now available with Visual Studio 2019 Preview
- Connect to your virtual machine (VM) through a web browser
- Reduce disaster recovery time with Azure Site Recovery
- August 2019 updates for Microsoft PowerApps
- Announcing the general availability of the new model-driven form designer
Community Blog Posts
- Understanding Azure Durable Functions: The Asynchronous Human Interaction Pattern by Jason Roberts
- Logic App / On-Premise SQL connectivity with & without Integration Service Environment (ISE) – Part 2 by Antariksh Mistry
- Sending to a Restful Service – BizTalk by Mark Brimble
- SQL Server 2019: Not your Grandpa’s SQL Server by Bob Ward
- Changing State with the Switch Expression (C# 8) by Christian Nagel
- Everything as Code with Azure DevOps Pipelines: C#, ARM, and YAML: Part #4, Deploying an ARM template to create an Azure App Service with code by Jeremy Lindsay
- Playing with Kubernetes running on Azure (AKS) by Roman Levchenko
- Leveraging the Dependency Injection support in Azure Functions
- Cognitive Search – Azure Search with AI
- Careers Behind the Code with Maoni Stephens
- gRPC with Shawn Wildermuth via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Azure Backup Update via The Azure Podcast
- Catching Up on the Latest Cloud News via Microsoft Cloud Show
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.