Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Media Services’ new AI-powered innovation
- Azure Cognitive Services Text Analytics—New sentiment analysis capability is now available
- Expanded Azure Maps coverage, preview of Azure Maps feedback site, and more
- Satellite connectivity expands reach of Azure ExpressRoute across the globe
- Five best practices for unlocking IoT value
- Announcing experimental release of the PowerApps component framework for Canvas apps
- Microsoft Flow Conference 2019 Recap
- Say hello to the new Visual Studio terminal!
Community Blog Posts
- ALM with Azure Service Bus by Michael Stephenson
- Adding Environment Variables to an ARM template for Azure App Services by Jermy Lindsay
- Performance Data Collection Optimization by Raja Sreenivasan
- Create an Azure Key Vault using ARM templates, Resource Functions, and Azure Pipelines by Jermy Lindsay
- Healthcheck endpoints in C# in MVC projects using ASP.NET Core, and writing results to Azure Application Insights by Jermy Lindsay
- Announcing the RabbitMQ extension for Azure Functions by Jeff Hollan
- Want to Digitally Transform? Embrace Delivery Pipelines. by Richard Seroter
- Visual Studio now includes an integrated Terminal by Scott Hanselman
- Intro to GraphQL for .NET Developers: Schema, Resolver, and Query Language
- 5 Things Made Possible in Healthcare Thanks to the Cloud by Andrew Steger
- Integration Down Under September 2019 Meeting
- Build a CI/CD pipeline for API Management
- Azure DevOps for .NET Core & Cloud Native Apps
- Intro to GraphQL
- Azure Sphere via The Azure Podcast
- Cloud-Native Applications with Cornelia Davis via Software Engineering Daily
- Moving from Web Forms to Blazor with Jeff Fritz via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Learning CircuitPython with Scott Shawcroft via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.