Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- SAP on Azure Architecture – Designing for security
- Azure SQL Database—Auto-failover groups feature now available in all regions
- Announcing user delegation SAS tokens preview for Azure Storage Blobs
- Egress lockdown in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) is now generally available
- Public Preview: Computer Vision releasing ‘Read’ text extraction feature in containers
- Announcing Azure Private Link Preview
- What’s New in Dataflows and Data Integration – September 2019
- PowerApps checker now includes App checker results for Canvas apps in solutions
Community Blog Posts
- Three ways to leverage composite indexes in Azure Cosmos DB by Tim Sander
- How to create Azure Logic apps and deploy using Azure DevOps by Mohit Gupta
- Getting Started with Logic Apps – AS2 by Maheshkumar Tiwari
- WCF-SQL – UseAmbient Error by Mark Brimble
- Azure Service Bus Queues vs Topics by Surya Venkatasubramanian
- Query json in Microsoft Flow by Pieter Veenstra
- Best Practices for Event-Driven Microservice Architecture by Jason Skowronski
- Interview with Scott Hunter on .NET Core 3.0 by Chris Woodruff
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Migrating a Project from ASP.NET MVC to ASP.NET Core
- How to switch an existing Azure SQL Database to Hyperscale by Jeroen ter Heerdt
- How to use PowerShell in Azure Data Studio via Azure Friday
- Python for Beginners by by Susan Ibach, geektrainer
- Tales from the field – KeyVault via The Azure Podcast
- On Being Productive with Cantilever’s Ty Fujimura via The Hansleminutes Podcast
- Empathy vs Sympathy in Software with Lily Dart via .Net Rocks Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.