Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management update—September 2019
- SAP on Azure Architecture – Designing for performance and scalability
- Announcing Azure Storage Explorer 1.10.0
- Azure Cosmos DB recommendations keep you on the right track
- Microsoft and SWIFT extend partnership to make cloud native payments a reality
- Extending the power of Azure AI to business users
- A Survey of Kubernetes Features in Azure
Community Blog Posts
- Exploring .NET Core 3.0. What’s New? by Andrea Chiarelli
- Single Page Applications and ASP.NET Core 3.0 by Shawn Wildermuth
- dotnet new – Behind the Scenes by Mark Heath
- Business Activity Monitoring in Serverless360: Cab Booking Management Application by Nishanth Prabhakaran
- Retrying after failures in Microsoft Flow by Pieter Veenstra
- Differences between gRPC and RSocket by Robert B Roeser
- What’s the difference between a console, a terminal, and a shell? by Scott Hanselman
- Microsoft Learn is the new Microsoft Virtual Academy by Chris Pietschmann
- C# 101 by Scott Hanselman and Kendra Havens
- Generate Logic Apps and Flows to Publish Smart Contract Events to Streaming Data Sets in Power BI
- How to reserve a public IP range in Azure using Public IP Prefix
- .NET Core 3 Launch with Scott Hunter via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Storage HA/DR via The Azure Podcast
- New Azure Price Reductions, Features, Goodies, and More News via Microsoft Cloud Show
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.