Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure Cosmos DB API now supports MongoDB version 3.6
- Azure Cosmos DB supports GROUP BY for queries for SQL (Core) API
- IoT Hub message enrichment is now available
- IoT Hub message routing to Azure Data Lake StoreGen2 is now available
- Priceline optimizes retail store operations with Microsoft Power Platform
- Less Code, More Power II
Community Blog Posts
- Logic Apps, storage and VNETs via mikaelsand
- Integrating an Azure Function into An Azure Data Factory Pipeline by Koen Verbeeck
- Event Grid Delivery and Retry Policy by Ranjith Eswaran
- Configuring maxconnection in BizTalk by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- BizTalk 2016 Feature Pack vs BizTalk 2016 CUs #BizTalk by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- BizTalk Filter Finder Tool by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Administration Console Error: The target principal name is incorrect. Cannot generate SSPI context by Sandro Pereira
- Embedding a Canvas App in a Power Apps Portal by Nick Doelman
- The Differences Between Gateway, Microgateway, and Service Mesh by Kristopher Sandoval
- Copying code from Stack Overflow? You might paste security vulnerabilities, too by Ryan Donovan
- Understanding the Azure.Core library via Channel 9
- Azure Machine Learning Compute Instance via Channel 9
- How to share SQL tables and views using Azure Data Share via Azure Friday
- Visual Studio 2019 Productivity with Kendra Havens via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Identity Solutions in Azure via The Azure Podcast
- Power Platform Updates With Rob Windsor via Microsoft cloud show
- Career Karma’s Ruben Harris on engineering bootcamp success via Hansleminute Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.