Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Service Bus Explorer on the Azure portal is now available in preview
- Announcing cloud-native workflows using Dapr and Logic Apps
- Deploy to Azure using GitHub Actions from your favorite tools
- Azure Databases extension for Visual Studio Code
- Why use Azure Functions for ML inference?
- How Microsoft healthcare partners are using IoT to adapt with agility
Community Blog Posts
- A Tale About Basic Authentication by Mark Brimble
- BizTalk BTDF: Backfilling Port Binding Masters for BTDF Using Environment Binding Export by DeanMay
- RFC response to SAP from Logic App trigger by David Burg
- Azure Event Hub logging, monitoring and alerting by serverless360
- An Attendee’s Perspective on the Virtual HL7 FHIR Connectathon & the Future of Tech Conferences by Tarun
- Azure SQL Zone Redundant Configuration for High Availability via channel9
- Azure Unblogged – Open Source at Microsoft via channel9
- ASP.NET Core Series: Blazor via channel9
- ASP.NET Core Series: MVC and Razor Pages via channel9
- Microsoft Build 2020 Recap via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Building Apps using Uno with Kenzie Whalen via .Net Rocks Podcast
- Language Understanding (LUIS) with Dr. Riham Mansour via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.