Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management updates- September 2020
- Announcing Application Insights .NET SDK version 2.15
- Better outcomes with AI: Frost & Sullivan names Microsoft the leading AI platform for healthcare IT
Community Blog Posts
- Microsoft Integration and Azure Stencils Pack for Visio: New major version available (v7.0.0) by Sandro Pereira
- Introducing Serverless360 Cloud Docs (Preview) by Arunkumar Kumaresan
- MessageBox_DeadProcesses_Cleanup_BizTalkMsgBoxDb failing by AuthorCoen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- Using Power Automate to help with Exploratory Testing for EAI projects by michaelstephensonuk
- Using Power Platform to help EAI Testing part 2 by michaelstephensonuk
- Let’s compare the CLI experiences offered by AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform by Richard Seroter
- Azure App Configuration by Damon Siusta
- Azure API Management policy expressions cheat-sheet! by Toon Vanhoutte
- Becoming a Director of Program Management with .NET’s Scott Hunter via channel9
- Code to Cloud with Docker and Azure Container Instances via Azure Friday
- ARM Series #9: Loops via channel9
- ARM Series #10: Template for Resource X via channel9
- Autonomous Systems via The Azure Podcast
- Machine Learning in 2020 with Zoiner Tejada via dotnetrocks
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.