Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Logic Apps updated with new hosting options, improved performance and developer workflows
- Microsoft Cloud for Healthcare will be generally available on October 30, 2020
- Blazor and C# APIs now supported in Azure Static Web Apps
- Support for Dapr applications in Azure API Management
- General availability of workspace-based Application Insights
- App Service integration with GitHub Actions now generally available
- Achieve your app development goals with Power Platform and Azure
Community Blog Posts
- The Most Important Highlights from Ignite 2020 by Tom Kerkhove
- Why Running Azure Logic Apps Anywhere is a Game Changer by Tom Kerkhove
- NET Core Releases and Support by Jamshed Damkewala
- Microsoft challenges Twilio with the launch of Azure Communication Services by Frederic Lardinois
- Applying Chaos Engineering in Healthcare: Getting Started with Sensitive Workloads by Carl Chesser
- Countdown Show: Microsoft Ignite 2020 – Episode 1 via channel9
- Countdown Show: Microsoft Ignite 2020 – Episode 2 via channel9
- Countdown Show: Microsoft Ignite 2020 – Episode 3 via channel9
- Learning Dapr with Haishi Bai via dotnetrocks
- Start Freelancing Today with The Taproom’s Kelly Vaughn via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.