Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management Consumption Tier is now generally available
- Integration service environments (ISE) are now generally available
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) for Azure Front Door service is now generally available
- Azure App Configuration is now available in preview
- Event Grid can now publish events to Service Bus
- Event Domains generally available in Event Grid
- Advanced filtering generally available in Event Grid
- Geo Disaster Recovery available in Event Grid
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Bindings Exportation: How to Export BizTalk Server Bindings by a List of Port Names with PowerShell by Sandro Pereira
- Configure BizTalk Server with Script by Samuel Kastberg
- Do you need additional BizTalk Server Licenses for installing BizTalk components on separate servers by Lex Hegt
- Azure Event Grid, the heart of Azure by Tom Kerkhove
- Logic App Service Demystified: A peek under the hood – the Designer and Runtime by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Processing a Single Azure Cosmos DB Document at a Time With Azure Functions by Jason Roberts
- Getting Started with Azure Data Factory – CopyData from CosmosDB to SQL by Maheshkumar
- How to create a multi-lingual app in PowerApps by Pieter Veenstra
- Secure your data gateway with Microsoft Flow and PowerApps by Pieter Veenstra
- Enable Common Data Service connector to select an environment by Adrian Orth
- Serverless geo-distributed applications with Azure Cosmos DB via Azure Friday
- Visual Studio Productivity Tips
- Five Things About Visual Studio Code by John Papa
- Microsoft SharePoint Conference 2019 via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Disaster Recovery via The Azure Podcast
- Migrating to Containers using Istio and Kubernetes with Rob Richardson via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.