Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing the general availability of Azure Event Grid
- General availability: Virtual Network Service Endpoints and Firewalls for Azure Storage
- Network Watcher Connection Troubleshoot now generally available
- Azure Storage SDKs for Python, Ruby and PHP now generally available
- Azure DevTest Labs: Set expiration date for a lab announcement
- Jenkins on Azure: from zero to hero
- Enhancements to Azure Budgets API supporting Resource Groups and Usage Budgets
- New Azure Data Factory self-paced hands-on lab for UI
- Microsoft IT Part 1 – Hybrid Cloud Strategy
- New book: Exam Ref 70-533 Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions, Second Edition
- .NET Core 2.1 Roadmap
Community Blog Posts
- Microsoft Azure Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) – Logic Apps and its Azure allies by Paco de la Cruz
- Webinar 2/8: The one-stop-shop solution for social networking using PowerApps and Microsoft Flow by Daniel Christian
- Webinar 2/6: Flow With Microsoft Graph API by Ashish Trivedi
- Microsoft Flow – HTTP – calling webservices, XML vs JSON by Pieter Veenstra
- How to setup alerts on the new metrics for Azure Service Bus by Ch. Wolf
- When you have escape characters in the string the liquid template fails by Shashidharan Krishnan
- Passing extra HTTP headers to any action in Logic App by David Burg
- Azure Functions and Logic Apps via Tuesdays With Corey
- Azure Functions: Beginners to Advanced – Part 1 by M.R. Ashwin Prabhu
- Batching and Debatching with Logic Apps by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- Functions Microservices via The Azure Podcast
- Event Grid via Azure Ninjas
- Empathy in Technology Product with Venture Capitalist Sarah Kunst from Proday via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Clean Architecture – The Art of Drawing Lines via Coding Blocks
- Why did we build Web Endpoints Monitoring in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build ESB Exception Management Portal in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build Advanced Tracking Manager in BizTalk360?
- Why did we build Centralized Advanced Event Viewer for BizTalk Administration?
- Why did we build the Secure SQL Queries capability in BizTalk360?
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to provide any feedback on this Integration weekly series.