Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure API Management updates for August
- Azure Cache for Redis 4.0 upgrade is now generally available
- Overcoming language difficulties with AI and Azure services
- Introducing the new HBv2 Azure Virtual Machines for high-performance computing
- Announcing Azure Databricks unit pre-purchase plan and new regional availability
- Azure Files Active Directory (Azure AD) authentication with Azure AD domain services is now generally available
- Building Resilient ExpressRoute Connectivity for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- GitHub gets a CI/CD service
Community Blog Posts
- New Dev SKU for Azure Integration Service Environment (ISE) by Daniel Toomey
- Control Your Azure Functions Securely Through Azure API Management by Toon Vanhoutte
- Understanding Azure Durable Functions – Part 5: Getting Results from Orchestrations by Jason Roberts
- Azure Event Hubs vs Service Bus by Surya Venkatasubramanian
- Help, My Logic Apps Retries Are Not Firing! by Toon Vanhoutte
- Introduction to Azure Blockchain Services + Azure Logic Apps by Kent Weare
- The danger of using config.AddAzureKeyVault() in .NET Core by Tom Kerkhove
- Create a Power Platform Trial Environment for Learning by Nick Doelman
- Microsoft Flow vs Azure Logic Apps…which tool should I use? by Kent Weare
- A conversation about SLA for Azure SQL Database via Azure Friday.
- Debugging and optimizing Azure Cosmos DB performance via Azure Friday.
- Testing in production with Azure App Service via Azure Friday
- Azure Data Box Edge via The Azure Podcast
- Rust and C# with Ashley Mannix via .Net Rocks Podcast
- The Pragmatic Programmer celebrates 20 years with Dave Thomas and Andy Hunt via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.