Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Azure the cloud for all – highlights from Microsoft BUILD 2018
- General availability: Azure Database Migration Service
- Public preview: Query across applications in log alerts
- New Azure Network Watcher integrations and Network Security Group Flow Logging updates
- Detect malicious activity using Azure Security Center and Azure Log Analytics
Community Blog Posts
- Calling Azure Function Proxy with Open API definition from Logic App by Alessandro Moura
- API Management CI/CD using ARM Templates – Products, users and groups by Eldert Grootenboer
- What is API Management Context Request MatchedParameters? by David Burg
- Split Strings and Access Array Indexes by Kent Weare
- Azure Service Bus Topic Vs Azure Event Grid Topic by Antariksh Mistry
- Using Azure Serverless to become GDPR compliant by Tom Kerkhove
- How to debug through external code ? by Frederik Gheysels
- At Build 2018: Azure Functions via Azure Friday
- At Build 2018: Monitoring and Application Insights via Azure Friday
- At Build 2018: Cognitive Services – Language (LUIS) via Azure Friday
- At Build 2018: Visual Studio Live Share via Azure Friday
- At Build 2018: Azure Blockchain via Azure Friday
- Azure Compute with Corey Sanders Live from Build via Microsoft cloud show
- Live from Build with Jessica Deen via The Azure Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure