Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- General Availability: Azure Data Explorer
- Azure Cost Management is now generally available for EA customers
- Azure Cost Management preview for pay-as-you-go
- Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 is now generally available
- Language improvements in Azure Stream Analytics are now generally available
- QnA Maker simplifies knowledge base management for your Q&A bot
- Azure DevOps Projects supporting Azure Cosmos DB and Azure Functions
- Analytics in Azure is up to 14x faster and costs 94% less than other cloud providers. Why go anywhere else?
- Lighting up healthcare data with FHIR®: Announcing the Azure API for FHIR
Community Blog Posts
- Writing Integration Tests for Azure Event Grid 2.0 – The Scalable Approach by Tom Kerkhove
- Special characters in Logic Apps B2B partners identifier by David Burg
- Eight things your existing ASP.NET apps should get for “free” from a good platform by Richard Seroter
- Microsoft Flow – Peek code by Pieter Veenstra
- PowerApps: Relate records in Many-to-Many relationships by Greg Lindhorst
- The NOS-addin – your (free) BizTalk Dev buddy! by Sandro Pereira
- Azure Functions Hosting and Scaling by Steef-Jan Wiggers
- An overview of Azure Blueprints via Azure Friday
- An overview of Azure Data Explorer (ADX) via Azure Friday
- Code-free data transformation at scale using Azure Data Factory via Azure Friday
- Azure DevOps Server via The Azure Podcast
- Teaching Experienced Developers with Clare Sudbery via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.