Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Simplifying declarative deployments in Azure
- Azure Front Door rules engine now generally available
- Azure Monitor for Key Vault is now in preview
- Azure.com operates on Azure part 1: Design principles and best practices
- How Azure.com operates on Azure part 2: Technology and architecture
- Azure Support API: Create and manage Azure support tickets programmatically
- Real impact and success stories from Power Apps users
Community Blog Posts
- Azure Functions Live – June 2020 by Nadeem Ahamed
- BizTalk Server 2020 – Send Tracking Data to Azure by Saranya Ramakrishnan
- Max worker threads for SFTP, MQSC or DB and in BizTalk by Coen (Colin) Dijkgraaf
- gRPC using .NET core notes by Maheshkumar R
- YAML-defined CI/CD for ASP .NET Core 3.1 by Shahed C
- Listen to the WHY of the Power Platform with Charles Lamanna via channel9
- Demystifying ARM Templates: Intro to ARM Templates via channel9
- Finding Code Part 1 via channel9
- Microsoft Q&A via The Azure Podcast
- The Rise of the Citizen Developer via Let’s Talk Azure!
- Dismantling barriers to participation in programming communities with Dr. Denae Ford via The Hanselminutes Podcast
How to get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.