Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform and Azure iPaaS?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- New developer portal in API Management is now in preview
- Azure Application Gateway Web Application Firewall custom rules are now Generally Available
- Advanced Data Security available for SQL Server on Azure Virtual Machines
- Microsoft FHIR Server for Azure extends to SQL
- Simplify B2B communications and free your IT staff
- Taking advantage of the new Azure Application Gateway V2
Make your data science workflow efficient and reproducible with MLflow
- Watch all the PowerApps, Power BI and Microsoft Flow sessions from Microsoft Business Applications Summit on demand
Community Blog Posts
- BizTalk Server 2020 logo in vector format by Sandro Pereira
- New feature in the BizTalk Password Manager utility by Salvatore Pellitteri
- API Platforms: Centralized vs Decentralized by Toon Vanhoutte
- Azure API Management, Key Vault and Managed Identities by David Barkol
- Accessing Cosmos DB JSON Properties in Azure Functions with Dynamic C# by Jason Roberts
- Scaling Apps with Kubernetes-based Event-Driven Autoscaling (KEDA) by Tom Kerkhove
- PowerApp External Stakeholder Access? Introducing PowerApp Portals by Nick Doelman
- Everything as Code with Azure DevOps Pipelines: C#, ARM, and YAML by Jermy Lindsay
- Try the new System.Text.Json APIs!
- Five Things You Can Do with Serverless
- Preview Portal update to Windows Virtual Desktop
- .NET and Azure via The Azure Podcast
- Microsoft Search with Bill Baer via Microsoft Cloud Show
- Building Machine Learning Robots! via Merge Conflict
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Serverless Computing: The Big Picture
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.