Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Announcing availability of BizTalk Server 2013 R2 Cumulative Update 7
- Put your databases on autopilot with a lift and shift to Azure SQL Database
- Announcing Azure Files share snapshots public preview
- Microsoft retires exam 70-534 and replaces with a new exam 70-535 (tentative name)
Community Blog Articles
- BizTalk Cumulative Update installation error: Cannot proceed with installation Biztalk server pack is installed by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk Server Configuration error: The backup file could not be created. (SSO) by Sandro Pereira
- DTA Purge and Archive (BizTalkDTADb) job: Procedure or function dtasp_PurgeTrackingDatabase has too many arguments specified. [SQLSTATE 42000] (Error 8144). The step failed. by Sandro Pereira
- BizTalk 360 – No Events Monitoring by Mark Brimble
Cloud and Hybrid Integration:
- Codit Connect 2017 – Recap
- Azure Functions Proxies – Part 4 – A very lightweight API Management by Toon Vanhoutte
- Preparing Azure Logic Apps for CI/CD using ARM Templates by Paco de la Cruz
- Getting Started with Logic Apps – Enterprise Application Integration by Maheshkumar S Tiwari
- Azure Integration DTAP Series, How to go from Development to Production – Part 2 Azure Logic Apps by Mattias Lögdberg
- Subscribing to Business Events using SQL Server Trigger for Microsoft Flow by Kent Weare
- ILB ASE and Application Gateway via Azure Friday
Job openings in USA
- BizTalk Application Architect CUNA Mutual Group Waverly, IA, US
- BizTalk Developer – Norfolk, VA – Full-time Permanent
- BizTalk Developer (BHJOB1435_21108) with Astyra Corporation
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to let me know your feedback on the Integration weekly series.