Do you feel difficult to keep up to date on all the frequent updates and announcements in the Microsoft Integration platform?
Integration weekly update can be your solution. It’s a weekly update on the topics related to Integration – enterprise integration, robust & scalable messaging capabilities and Citizen Integration capabilities empowered by Microsoft platform to deliver value to the business.
If you want to receive these updates weekly, then don’t forget to Subscribe!
Microsoft Announcements and Updates
- Visual Studio Roadmap
- General availability: Metric alerts for logs
- Deprecating older versions of the Azure API Management REST API
- What’s new in Azure Media Services video processing
- Azure IoT Reference Architecture 2.1 release
- Postmortem: Azure DevOps Service Outages in October 2018
- Accessibility and array support with Azure Blockchain Workbench 1.4.0
Community Blog Posts
- Automating Release Notes with Azure Functions by Jasmine Greenaway
- BizTalk Server Controlled Throttling by Ahmed Taha
- BizTalk Mapper Extensions UtilityPack: New Database Functoids by Sandro Pereira
- Microservice Architecture by Xiao Ma
- Exciting new connectors and connector updates in Microsoft Flow this week! 2018-10-18 by Pieter Veenstra
- Microsoft Flow – Read large Excel files within seconds without creating tables using Microsoft Graph by Pieter Veenstra
- Microsoft Flow – Business process flows from a traditional Flow perspective by Pieter Veenstra
- Why serverless matters, and how we got here from PaaS by Oren Teich
- Intelligent Automation using Microsoft Flow by Kent Weare
- Scaling effortlessly with Service Fabric Mesh via Azure Friday
- Deploying .NET Web Apps to Azure via On .NET
- Five Things About Developing on a Mac via Five Things
- Finding Engineering teams that share your Key Values with Lynne Tye via The Hanselminutes Podcast
- Azure Kubernetes News from Ignite 2018 with Brendan Burns via Microsoft cloud show
- Securing your Dependencies with Nina Juliadotter via .Net Rocks Podcast
How get started with iPaaS design & development in Azure?
- Robust Cloud Integration with Azure
- Microsoft Azure for Developers: What to Use When
- Azure Logic Apps: Getting Started
- Azure Logic Apps: Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Developer: Creating Enterprise Logic Apps
- Microsoft Azure API Management Essentials
- Azure Functions Fundamentals
- Cloud Design Patterns for Azure: Availability and Resilience
- Architecting for High Availability in Microsoft Azure
Hope this would be helpful. Please feel free to reach out to me with your feedback and questions.